Localizare : Baia Mare
Data de inscriere : 30/04/2008

MesajSubiect: Hinata Hyuuga   Mier Apr 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Name: Hyuuga Hinata
Birthday: 27 December
Zodiac: Capricorn
Teacher: Yuuhi Kurenai
Teammates: Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino
Family: Hyuuga Hiashi (Father), Hyuuga Hanabi (younger sister), Hyuuga Neji (cousin)
Most heard phrase: "Naruto-kun" (plays with fingers)

Background: Successor of Hyuuga, the oldest noble clan in Konoha. Naruto's secret admirer.

The Deal with her: Hinata is burdened with the fate of being Hyuuga's successor. Shy and inward in nature, she gets depressed easily. She blames herself for being weak and tries hard to change herself. Hinata idolizes Naruto, whom she believes to be strong and confident. She managed to gain a little more confidence in the Chunnin exams when Naruto cheered her on.

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
LightAngel-Temari
Administrator
Administrator

Numarul mesajelor : 105
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Oradea

MesajSubiect: Re: Hinata Hyuuga   Joi Mai 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Hinata Hyuga (日向 ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata?) is a member of Team 8 who suffers from a lack of self-confidence throughout the series. She is always reluctant to speak her mind or to do something that might antagonize another character, causing her difficulties whenever she is on a mission. This results in her effective expulsion from her clan; although she is the eldest daughter of the Hyuga clan's leader and the heiress to the clan, Hinata's inability to stand up for herself caused her father to disown her at a young age, leaving her in the care of her teacher, Kurenai Yuhi. Series creator Masashi Kishimoto had not originally intended to have Hinata be a ninja, but intended for her to be a regular member of the Hyuga clan. Midway through the Chunin Exam arc, Hinata begins training to become stronger, both to overcome her own weaknesses and to prove her worth to her father. Her efforts begin to prove successful towards the end of Part I, as her father takes a greater interest in her training.

Though Hinata's training has in large part been to prove herself, she also trains to try and win the attention of series protagonist Naruto Uzumaki. Inspired by Naruto's confidence and determination, Hinata becomes infatuated with Naruto, to the extent that she immediately blushes or faints upon seeing him; however, as the series progresses, she goes out of her way to help him. While Hinata has yet to openly admit her feelings for him, most characters (except for Naruto, who only considers her blushing "weird") are aware of her feelings. In the anime, Hinata's attempts to impress Naruto result in her creation of a new ability capable of instantly blocking or attacking anything in her extended field of vision through slicing it with extremely fine chakra blades. Her seiyū in the Japanese anime is Nana Mizuki, and her English voice actor is Stephanie Sheh.
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://sasuke-fan-girl.hi5.com
Saku-Chan
Hokage
Hokage

Numarul mesajelor : 13
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Konoha

MesajSubiect: Hinata Hyuuga   Joi Mai 01, 2008 1:40 pm

日向ヒナタ
Hyūga Hinata

Debut (Anime) Episode 1
Appears in Anime and Manga
Seiyū (Japanese) Nana Mizuki
Voice actor(s) (English) Stephanie Sheh
Highest rank Part I: Genin
Part II: Chunin
Birthdate December 27
Age Part I: 12-13
Part II: 15
Height Part I: 4'10
Weight 83.6 lbs37.92 kg
Gender Female
Blood type A
Affiliation Konohagakure
Team 8-Man Squad
Previous team(s) Team Kurenai

In Part II, she has attained the rank of Chunin and is still part of Team 8. When Naruto greets her, she passes out, overcome by the prospect of seeing him for the first time in three years. When she comes to, just as she began to focus Naruto came to her and asked, very vaguely, to come with him on his mission. Hinata interpreted the order wrong, and promptly passes out again. After this, Kiba jokingly teases her saying that Naruto was behind her promonting a scolding from her and Shino

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://saakura-haruno.hi5.com
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Hinata Hyuuga   

Sus In jos

Hinata Hyuuga
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Naruto-characters-are-in-my-world :: Personaje :: Team 8-
Mergi direct la: