Data de inscriere : 30/04/2008

MesajSubiect: Sakura Haruno .....................   Mier Apr 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Name: Haruno Sakura
Birthday: 28 March
Zodiac: Aries
Teacher: Hatake Kakashi
Teammates: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke
Best friend and rival : Yamanaka Ino
Most heard phrase: "Sasuke-kun" (irritating smile)

Background: Female from Team 7. Has a big forehead.

The Deal with her: Quoting Shikamaru, Sakura is "a female ninja with no special talent". Her job is to hang around battle scenes getting in the way, yelling "Sasuke-kun!" and pissing viewers off. The pink haired nin is also schizophrenic with Inner Sakura being the only interesting thing about her (hell yea!)

Sakura loves Sasuke (who hates her) and hates Naruto (who loves her). She had the longest crush on Sasuke since she was little and fell out with best friend Ino because she liked Sasuke too (sheesh they both need to get a life).

When Sakura was little, she was quiet and shy and often teased about her big forehead. Ino became her friend and taught her to be more confident. As they grew older, Sakura felt she was living in Ino's shadow and grew competitive with her, especially after knowing Ino liked Sasuke too. The first time we see Sakura actually fight was in the Chuunin exams when the Sound ninjas tried to kill Sasuke. In the final exams preliminaries, Sakura tied with Ino.

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
LightAngel-Temari
Administrator
Administrator

Numarul mesajelor : 105
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Oradea

MesajSubiect: Re: Sakura Haruno .....................   Joi Mai 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Sakura Haruno (春野 サクラ, Haruno Sakura?) is the sole female member of Team 7. Kishimoto created her as the heroine of the series, although he has admitted that he has little perception of what an ideal heroine should be. As a child, Sakura was taunted by other children for her particularly large forehead, a feature Kishimoto has tried to emphasize in Sakura's appearances, but was comforted by Ino Yamanaka. As the two continued to grow, however, they became increasingly distant due to their shared affection for Sasuke Uchiha. During most of Part I, Sakura is infatuated with Sasuke, and spurns the advances of Naruto Uzumaki. After Sasuke leaves the village, she resolves to become stronger by training with Tsunade. In Part II, she displays highly developed skills from her training, and a more open disposition towards Naruto. In the Japanese anime, her seiyū is Chie Nakamura, and she is voiced by Kate Higgins in the English adaptation of the anime
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://sasuke-fan-girl.hi5.com
Saku-Chan
Hokage
Hokage

Numarul mesajelor : 13
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Konoha

MesajSubiect: Shippuuden Sakura   Joi Mai 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Seiyū (Japanese) Chie Nakamura
Voice actor(s) (English) Kate Higgins
Highest rank Part I: Genin
Part II: Chunin
Classification Medical-nin
Birthdate March 28
Age Part I: 12-13
Part II: 15
Height Part I: 4'11"
Part II: 5'5"
Weight 78lb35.38 kg
Gender Female
Blood type O
Affiliation Konohagakure
Team 8-Man Squad
Previous team(s) Team Kakashi
Team Yamato

Over the timeskip, Sakura has changed greatly, becoming more mature in personality and tone. She has become more like Tsunade as Naruto Uzumaki has become more like Jiraiya and Sasuke Uchiha has become more like Orochimaru; as each of the priors have been under the latter’s' tutelage. Although the three members of team seven exhibit similarities to their teachers, they themselves hold characteristics unique to solely themselves.

Having become more comfortable with herself, Sakura no longer relies on Inner Sakura to express her true feelings, instead openly expressing whatever emotion Inner Sakura would have displayed. Sakura has also become closer with Naruto despite their long time apart, being able to work well together and otherwise trying to be more accepting of his personality traits.

Several scenes in Shippuuden hint at the possibility of Sakura developing stronger, more intimate feelings for Naruto, who after two and a half years is still in love with her. Captain Yamato notices a special tenderness that Sakura has towards Naruto, and tries to explain that bond before he is interupted. He and Sakura had been discussing Sasuke and his bond with Naruto before Sai says "Sakura-san, you're very gentle with Naruto, aren't you? I don't understand feelings like those..." Later in that arc, Naruto loses control of the nine-tailed demon within him, and the sight of a "four-tailed", monstrous Naruto brings Sakura to tears. Memories of Naruto cause her to clutch her heart (with the sound effect "powerful emotion"), and she runs dramatically towards Naruto trying to calm him by saying "Naruto! That's enough! I'll save Sasuke for you!". Sakura is injured by the kyuubi, and she later tells Yamato how she "can only do the dumbest things for Naruto". Yamato smiles and says "It's not what you do for Naruto that's important. It's how strongly you feel about him that counts. Sakura, I can tell just by looking at you. The truth is you l-" before he is interupted by Naruto waking up.

At Sasuke's departure at the end of Part I, Sakura ends up confessing her love to him. Although in Part 2 it's yet unconfirmed whether these romantic feelings for him still exist, it is clear that Sakura shares the same intensity toward her missing teammate as Naruto does, and is determined to bring him back with her own might. In one chapter of Part 2 Yamato is about to reveal Sakura's feelings for Naruto but he wakes up and interrupts which was a romantic revelation.

Sakura's natural control of her chakra has been taken to new heights over the timeskip, an ability utilized to its fullest by the training she has done with Tsunade. With her excellent chakra control, Sakura has turned into an excellent combat Medic-nin, and has shown herself to be able to heal fatal injuries with relatively little effort even when more experienced medics would deem it a lost cause. In her training to become a Medic-nin, Sakura has also acquired the ability to pick up on an enemy's movements in a short period of time, a good medic needing to be able to survive a battle if they are to fulfill their purpose.

If she cannot avoid a battle, Sakura can rely on the strength taught to her by Tsunade. By building up and releasing her chakra with precise timing, Sakura can easily decimate any obstacle and turn it to rubble. Over time and through repeated use, Sakura has become able to use this strength instinctively and does not need to put any effort into using it. This strength, coupled with her medical expertise and her new disposition, has caused many to see Sakura as another Tsunade, and perhaps even capable of surpassing her master.

[center]
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://saakura-haruno.hi5.com
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sakura Haruno .....................   

Sus In jos

Sakura Haruno .....................
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Naruto-characters-are-in-my-world :: Personaje :: Team 7-
Mergi direct la: