Debut (Anime) Episode 22
Appears in Anime and Manga
Seiyū (Japanese) Taiten Kusunoki
Voice actor(s) (English) Kim Strauss
Highest rank Special Jonin
Birthdate March 20
Age Part I: 27
Part II: 30
Height 193.5 cm (1.935 m ,6.348 ft ,76.181 in )
Weight 88 kg194.007 lb
Gender Male
Affiliation Konohagakure
Team ANBU
Occupation Examiner

Ibiki Morino (森乃イビキ, Morino Ibiki) is the examiner for the first part of the Chunin Exams. "Morino Ibiki" means "a snore in the forest", which clearly refers to his resemblance to a big bear. Ibiki's head is covered to hide burn marks, punctures from where screws were used, and long slash marks, some of which are Aoi Rokusho's doing. The scars are indicative of the physical torture he has endured in the past, and illustrates his capacity to endure pain without giving up the desired information to the enemy. The anime's filler arcs show him to have a younger brother, Idate.

Ibiki is the commanding officer of the Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force (木ノ葉暗部拷問・尋問部隊, Konoha Anbu Gomon/Jinmon Butai), and is the designer of the Chunin Exam's first test. Described as a sadist by some, Ibiki has the ability to subject people to great suffering without ever using physical torture. His interrogation skills rely solely on his capability to torture the mind. He has complete knowledge of human psychology; by attacking a person's mind, he can gain control over their spirit.

Ibiki makes his second debut in Part II trying to use this ability on Kakuzu's bounty-hunting contact in order to gain information on Akatsuki.

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://sasuke-fan-girl.hi5.com

Ibiki Morino
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Naruto-characters-are-in-my-world :: Personaje :: Jounini-
Mergi direct la: