MesajSubiect: Kin Tsuchi   Joi Mai 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Name: Kin Tsuchi
Debut (Anime): Episode 23
Appears in: Anime and Manga
Seiyū (Japanese): Akiko Koike
Voice actor(s) (English): Stephanie Sheh
Highest rank: Part I: Genin
Birthdate: July 6
Height: * Part I: 130 cm (1.3 m ,4.265 ft ,51.181 in )
Weight: 39 kg85.98 lb
hair colour: black
eye colour: black“Female
hair colour: black
eye colour: black” is not in the list of possible values (Male, Female, Unknown) for this property.
Blood type: O
Partner: Dosu Kinuta, Zaku Abumi
Affiliation: Otogakure

Kin Tsuchi is a Genin-level ninja from the Hidden Sound Village. She takes part in the Chunin exam under orders from Orochimaru to kill Sasuke Uchiha. She is the only one of her team to not have a physical alteration. She uses a combination of bells, strings, and needles to confuse her enemies. In the anime, the bells caused genjutsu through sound waves, further confusing and disorientating her opponent.

She is also the least explored of her team, neither she nor Dosu were given a back story. Unlike Dosu, however, she never expressed her feelings for Orochimaru, and was only seen dead after the Chunin exam preliminaries.

Arguably her most memorable moment is when she grabs Sakura by the hair, insulting her apparent "looks-over-training" attitude, driving Sakura to sever her long hair free of Kin's grip and into the style she keeps for the rest of the series.

She plays only a minor part in the Forest of Death melee (Obviously her most important role seems to be in advancing "Sakura's blossom" in the moment mentioned in the previous section), her body gets taken over by Ino Yamanaka's mind-swapping technique, and she has to be knocked out by her own teammates.

In the third stage preliminaries she is matched against Shikamaru Nara. Shikamaru initially believes her trick to be a simple combination of needles with and without bells in order to make him less alert of the latter. Kin however follows through using her strings to ring a previously thrown bell, further confusing Shikamaru, and activating her Genjutsu. Shikamaru counters, contracting his shadow and minimizing it under the string attached to a needle she threw; she didn't notice that a string at that height wouldn't be able to cast a shadow. Shikamaru then proceeded to use Shadow Imitation Jutsu, to make the both of them throw a projectile simultaneously. While Shikamaru was able to duck, Kin was too close to the wall and hit her head, knocking her out.

Kin, along with Zaku, is later betrayed and murdered by Orochimaru in order to be one of the sacrifices needed to summon the First and Second Hokages from their graves with Impure World Resurrection.

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://sasuke-fan-girl.hi5.com

Kin Tsuchi
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Naruto-characters-are-in-my-world :: Personaje :: Team Sound-
Mergi direct la: